Opening hours 2017:
- from 1st June till end of August: EVERY DAY
MON – FRI 17-20 (bathing time till 21)
SAT – SUN 15-20
Tickets: 5 €, series ticket of six visits: 20€
We accept cash and card payments. We do not offer towels or bathing suits, so please remember to bring your own.
Always check the days’ opening hours from the homepage (also in the right sidebar!) or by following our twitter account @saunanlammitys.
”Kesän Sauna” sauna raft is a public sauna operated by volunteers and owned by the Oulun Rantasaunaseura ry association.
The sauna is not rentable for groups, we are open for everyone for the same ticket price. Minors only accompanied by an adult guardian.
All are welcome to bathe and join in the volunteer work! If a volunteer heater is not available, the sauna will stay closed. If you think you’ve got what it takes volunteer as a heater!
The association aims to have a permanent public sauna here on the Tuira beach, we ask for your support!
- The sauna is unisex, bathing suits are mandatory.
- You are responsible for your valuables, lockers are available.
- Please respect your co-bathers:
- Talk and comport yourself in a discreet manner.
- Ask before throwing water on the stove.
- Always make room for the anyone entering the sauna.
- Only the sauna attendant can add wood into the stove. They will also bring the ’löyly’ water by the door.
- No soaps allowed, a river water shower for rinsing off.
- No smoking.
- Own drinks ok, but leave them out of the sauna room.
- Swimming at your risk. Enter water only from river side.
- The back of the raft is for personnel only.